USDA Home Loans
Did you know it’s possible to purchase a new home with zero down payment? USDA Rural Housing Loans offer up to 100 percent financing for low to moderate income borrowers in eligible rural areas. This program is intended to make home buying more affordable in less populated parts of the United States.
Competitive mortgage rates and less restrictive requirements when compared to many other programs open the door to home ownership for many across the country.
Wondering if there are homes near you that are eligible for USDA home financing? Give us a call at (281) 743-5348, we are happy to help!
Benefits of a USDA Mortgage
- Borrow up to 100% of the purchase price or property value.
- Fixed interest rates with consistent monthly payments.
- Insured by the USDA, which allows the borrower to receive improved terms and pricing.
- Single upfront mortgage insurance premium that may be financed – no monthly mortgage insurance.
- Also available for refinancing. Homeowners with an exisiting USDA mortgage may be eligible for a Streamlined Refinance, offering a simpler process with fewer fees.
Contact Mid America Mortgage, Inc. today to discuss USDA home loan solutions – (281) 743-5348
Interested In Down Payment Assistance?
Find out more about our exclusive DPA program.
- 1% to 4% Down Payment Assistance
- Forgivable 2nd Mortgage
- No Income Limits
- Use with FHA, VA, or USDA Loan Programs
- No 1st Time Homebuyer Requirements
- Non-Occupying Co-Borrowers Allowed